Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blossom

Top: Windsor Store c/o, Skirt: Vintage (Thrifted in Paris), Earrings: Forever 21, Necklace: My Name Necklace c/o, Shoes: Sole Society, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Charlotte Russe, Bag: via Ebay

Flowers and stripes are certainly two of my favorite prints to mix. In the past I've mixed them with darker colors for more of a bold look (seen here) but today I went for soft and sweet with pretty pastels. This striped skirt spoke to me from the minute that I discovered it at a thrift store in Paris. I loved it's ladylike silhouette and subtle pleats. By the way, Paris, I miss you.

What are some of your favorite prints to mix?

Thanks so much for visiting!
Xo -Elizabeth 

4 comments:

  1. this ensemble is gorgeous! can't get enough of the skirt and blouse!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top Elizabeth. :) and I love the shot of you looking at the flowers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth you look so darling in that enemble :-) I love paris to this spring. Great vintage found :-)



    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, feel free to leave as many as you'd like. Have a thought or a question? Write it down and I'll be sure to respond.
Xo