Monday, August 12, 2013

Asymmetrical

Blazer: Sugarlips c/o, Dress: Windsor Store c/o, Necklace: Tiffany & Co., Sunnies: Charlotte Russe c/o, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe & BCBG Max Azria c/o, Bag: Prada, Shoes: Bebe (similar here)

When I first spotted this  asymmetrical dress I just knew that it would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. The graphic print is bold but the fact that it's in black and white makes it chic and versatile. I decided to pair it with a black and white blazer for an extra pop of visual interest and to give it more of a tailored look. Next time, I plan to layer a black crew neck sweater over the top portion to wear it as a skirt.

How would you wear this asymmetrical dress?

Thanks so much for reading!
Xo -Elizabeth 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit , darling !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asymmetrical dresses can be hard to wear, but it looks great here. Paired with the tailored blazer and such a classic bag, it looks very pulled together!

    Trendy Mondays - your online fashion destination for independent European designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, ladies! Come back soon.

    Xo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, feel free to leave as many as you'd like. Have a thought or a question? Write it down and I'll be sure to respond.
Xo