Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Style Challenge: How To Wear A Maxi Skirt

Skirt: (dress worn as skirt) Tart Collections (also seen here), Top: Naked Zebra via Klementine Boutique, Scarf: Boutique In Paris, Belt: Vinatge Harrod's, Pearl Necklace: J Crew available here, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe (here in nude), IN PINK c/o, & ASOS, Bag: ASOS available here, Shoes: Charlotte Russe c/o

Today I teamed up with a few fabulous So Cal fashion bloggers to bring you another style challenge! We decided to feature one of our favorite summer trends, the maxi! I decided to wear my maxi dress as a skirt by layering a silky shirt and a belt over the top. I wanted to dress this casual maxi up a bit so I immediately reached for a pearl necklace and gold accessories. To add a little pop of color I mixed in a floral scarf and a yellow bag, just for fun!

Be sure to check out how MelaneeKierLauraMeghan,RachaelKellen and Rebecca put their own unique spin on the maxi trend!


Thanks so much for reading! 
Xo -Elizabeth 

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit :)
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you combination is so casual!

    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, feel free to leave as many as you'd like. Have a thought or a question? Write it down and I'll be sure to respond.
Xo